Tuesday, December 28, 2010

♥ I Loved Puzzles ♀


I'm not in the mood to
watch DVD, or FB'ing
Bosaaaannnnnnn..
ketika bosan apa yang anda lakukan?

Whenever I'm at home and have free time, I always try out and test my brain with
Sudoku skills

I LOVE SUDOKU!!
Sudoku means single number in Japanese

Sudoku is a very interesting puzzle to solve out
I hate Math but I do love Sudoku
I hate Math but I love Accounting
is this weird

benci Add Math failed vodoh vangang, haha

Sudoku requires no mathematical calculations, cuma simple logical thinking aja ;)


There are many ways to play Sudoku
Sudoku can be found everywhere, daily newspaper, books, internet
Oleh kerna Rynna udah addicted ama Sudoku, sanggup beli buku
Buat masa ni, baru ada 3 collection

WHY SUDOKU RYNNA?

Because I loved to play Puzzle game
Jigsaw Puzzle, Sudoku, Crossword, Bejeweled, Jewel Quest, manyak lagi
asal yang namanya Puzzle = Suka :)

I remember, those days when I was kid, I loved playing with puzzles
asik nak beli jigsaw puzzle je,
" Ma nak puzzle" "Ma nak puzzle" "Ma nak puzzle"
Lantai dah berselerak dgn Puzzle hehe..

Saya ada Beauty & the Beast giant floor jigsaw puzzle!!!!
Besarrrrrrr

inference
suka main puzzle dari kecil = bila besar suka main sudoku

haha

One day, my sister brought this puzzle pack home..
"Kak Rina nak mainnnnnn takkkk???"

ANIMAL SUDOKU??

NOMEIII nyer!!!

This Dutch Lady Animal Sudoku for kids is designed with box and with a cute image of animal to attract kids. Budak-budak pun suka tengok, tu yang Ulfa beriya sangat nak try main Sudoku


ulfa dgn skills sudoku nya

"Yeahhh siap!! senang je Kak Rina"

ok ok tepi tepi!!!
my turn to play sudoku
sebokkkk je Rynna ni nak main kids Sudoku

Tanpa membuang masa

solving sudoku

hurmmm apply sudoku rules
giraffe..elephant..rabbit..
missing??
zebra, bear, rhino

YEAHHHH mission completed

Once you able to solve our Sudoku, you'll become addicted to it
tapi bagusla
PUZZLE JUST NOT FOR FUN BUT GOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN


Buy your kids or adik-adik crosswords, wordsearch, kids sudoku, jigsaw puzzles..It's a great idea to encourage young children to play with puzzles right from an early stage

Puzzles stimilate minds and encourage logical thinking

Puzzles = Fun Family activities


Ini Ulfa punyer "WORDSEARCH" puzzle


♥ AYW ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment