Sunday, January 22, 2012

♥ CNY as investigator ♀




It has started..

Family and friends gather to toss YEE SANG!!
I can hear the sound of fire crackers!!!!
Tomorrow morning, when I wake up I can hear "Dong Dong Cha" from the lion dance troupe
and me at this time, i'm still sucking, cant stop sucking!!
don't get me wrong, cant stop sucking and eating Lokam (Mandarin Orange)
I LOVE LOKAM!!

You know what day it is.....

YESSS....

wishing you Happy Chinese New Year


AffiMan (Ipman) and RinaLi (ChunLi)
Heee kami berdua dah ada top cheongsam, So boleh la beraya pergi open house kutip angpow dengan baju kami ni ^__^

It has always been a tradition to give away hampers and gifts during CNY
I got my CNY Hamper too, Lemme show you..

MY CNY HAMPER

wheeee my first 2012 angpow =) mandarin oranges suck it baby!!
and my fav crime series show!!! woohooo!!

MENTALIST & LIE TO ME


Okay true story, for this long weekend(CNY Holiday) i got nothing to do, no plan, no cuti-cuti, no jalan-jalan.. so I bought myself Mentalist S3 & Lie To Me S3, heeee boring duduk rumah layan DVD sudah,. Tahun lepas CNY Rynna bersama Mentalist,

This Year I'm Gonna spend my CNY as investigator at home =)


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and have a great long weekend everyone!!

2012 - YEAR OF WATER DRAGON
May the celestial Dragon bring great luck, good health,prosperity,joy & happiness to everyone!!!

GONG XI FAI CAI!!!
XI NIAN KUAI LE!!!


♥ AYW ♀

1 comment: