Saturday, January 21, 2012

♥ I've Been Around the World ♀






♪♫ I've been around the world (Round the world)
And I've seen it all (Seen it all)
I've been around the world (Round the world)
The sun will always rise and fall ♫♪

I'VE BEEN AROUND THE WORLD!!!!
named it!!

I've been to.....

LONDON
PARIS
ITALY
AUSTRALIA
CHINA
HONG KONG
VIETNAM
PHUKET
KRABI
CHIANG MAI
SINGAPORE


Kenapa Tak Percaya Kaaa???
Need Proof??
NAH BUKTI......


















I'VE BEEN suROUNDed with the WORLD fridge magnet
hahahahahaha... ketawa plsss
Errr adakah ini Maharaja Lawak Mega? It's not funny Rynna!!
I've been around the world konon, in your dream la!!!!

Sorry bosan sangat, tatau nak buat apa, so I bloged about magnets
See my face, I'm so sleepy but I can't sleep
I had round face like Planet, I had a round nose,Plsss can somebody tell me that I've gained weight,be honest please...

Okay kembali ke topic Magnet Around the World

Ada sesiapa yang minat collect fridge magnet around the world?
Kalau nak dikira Rynna udah punya kira-kira dalam 30 - 40 magnets..
Fuyoooo!!! BANYAKNYA!!!!

Soalan :
Mana Rynna dapat magnet banyak, Rynna selalu Travel?

Jawapan :
Naahh.. Rynna mana selalu pergi bercuti, How I wish i can travel around the world =( I really need a vacation and explore the world, No Fulus No Holiday, Duduk rumah diam-diam layan DVD saja OK!!
RAHSIANYA IALAH......


PERJANJIAN MAGNET BFF

RAWFASH
Rynna ♥ Affi ~ Wiera ♥ Fitri ~ Ayien ♥ Syed ~ baby Harith
agreement: Apabila salah seorang dari ahli RAWFASH outstation or bercuti, mereka dimestikan harus dan wajib membeli dan membawa pulang 3 pcs "city or country" magnet, khas buat Rynna,Wiera dan Ayien, tak perlu souvenir mahal-mahal, magnet sudah mencukupi =)


MY FRIDGE MAGNET COLLECTION
CITY & COUNTRY MAGNET FROM AROUND THE WORLD

di antara Koleksi magnet Rynna dari benua Eropah, Asia, Australia,
Ain Jr, Syed Hassan dan Fitri banyak menyumbangkan magnet and some of the magnets are from my colleagues,Rachel, Angeline and blogger jutawan Redmummy

MARI LIHAT KOLEKSI MAGNET BFF'ku

MagnetWorld WIERA
MagnetWorld AYIEN

If you noticed three of us would have same magnet, Vietnam, Itali, China, Singapore, Phuket, Chiang-Rai, Chiang Mai, ini kerana Perjanjian Magnet BFF, hehehe,I can see my Phuket & Cameron Highland magnet on their fridge =)

MagnetWorld AIN. Jr

Tu diaaaa koleksi fridge magnet Ms.Traveller kita, yup she always leaving home for holiday,ini baru betul-betul "Ive been around the world", setahun sekali tukar passport rasanya sebab passport pages dah full,haha..Suka sangat tengok album vacation Ain jr. di Facebook,LIKE SEJUTA KALI!!!
She never forget to bring me souvenir, Everywhere she goes, she brought back a bunch of souvenir for me and Chixplux girls, mesti ada aja ole-ole, magnet, chocolates, perfume, sure got thing to bring back to KL.. Sayang kamu banget!!! xoxo

Kesimpulan :
Kita ingat Teman,Teman ingat kita ~Teman ingat kita,Kita ingat Teman
Saling ingat-mengingati sesama kita

Rynna tak pernah lupa pada mereka setiap kali Rynna bercuti, i will get something for them atleast fridge magnet and Since i worked in Nuffnang, i got a chance to travel..Last year we went to Singapore-Phuket for company Cruise Trip, this year we went to Chiang Mai!!! I really had amazing time on every trip.. Thanks Boss for the company trip =)

I really enjoy worked in Nuffnang & glad to have XO nuffies team around, Mari Rynna kenalkan my colleague yang selalu bersama tuk hunt souvenir

here's my shopaholic KAKI

Hee kaki-kaki ku
** Picture taken in Phuket, 2010 company cruise trip

Okay lemme intro you with my shopaholic kaki

Me - Angeline - Rachel - Wenny

Here's picture of us in Chiang Mai, we are late for company dinner sebab shopping!!
shhhhhh!!! Dont tell the boss, heee

** Shopaholic kaki 4D3N Night Bazaar

Seperti biasa ITS A MUST to look and shop for T-Shirts and MAGNETS.. dan my shopaholic kaki pun dah faham sangat yang Rynna mesti nak beli magnet, and they willing to teman me to find for the magnet.. Thanks girls,U R D Best

I brought Elephant magnets for my BFF & Chixplux.. Love my girls XOXO
Me and my shopaholic kaki managed to bargain the magnets from 100 baht to 35 baht =)

Now lemme show you

Latest addition to my fridge magnet collection
Let's welcome CHIANG MAI MAGNET


Chiang Mai has a rich and ancient seven hundred year history and has over 300 Buddhist Temple "Wat" and famous for its Elephant "Chang" camp
So I bought two magnets for myself (Wat & Chang)


I CAN HAZ MORE AROUND THE WORLD MAGNET
I WISH I COULD TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD
I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD!!

Yes you can see the world, here's what my friend says

OHHH LIHATLAH DUNIA SEPUASNYA!!!!
hehehehe OK BAIII!!!


Time to sleep, nak mimpi Euro-trip, ehh no, mimpi Maldives, err Japan lar, ahhh mimpi Port Dickson or Malacca je lar.. GOOD MORNIGHT!!


♥ AYW ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment