Monday, February 13, 2012

♥ Cerita Air untuk si Gajah ♀



i like this quote

"LIFE IS THE MOST SPECTACULAR
SHOW ON EARTH"


Have you watch Water for Elephant?

I cried when the horse died =(
I cried when Rosie"elephant" been beaten with the bull hook during the training =(
CIANNNNN... Manusia sangat kejam!!
I HATE ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!
Yess I cry easily especially watching programmes on animal cruelty

In this movie, u can see beautiful Reese Witherspoon as a circus performer riding the elephant,
Nowadays, you don't have to be a circus performers to ride on an elephant,You can ride elephant at Safari Park, Zoo, or Elephant Camp, I had a chance to ride on elephant at Chiang Mai (Nuffnang company trip)

Wanna see me ride on elephant??

Tadaaaaaa.....



"Rina!!! Thats not ELephant,itu E-Luggage"
p/s : I LOVE CHIANG MAI, pulang kerumah dari Chiang Mai terus fotoan

KKK Sorry Sorry Sorry Naega Naega Naega
How about this?
"Rinaaaa!! Thats not eLephant, Y U ride on ur sister eLlania"
this picture taken in JB, went to Zoo Johor, with so much excitement, i ride on my sister,hehe..

How about this?
"RINAAAA!!!! i want real elephant not elephant statue"

KKK This time for real, tak tipu, kisah benar pasal gajah
Can you see that babeh!!!
Yahhhh itu kaki Saya!!! and Angeline aka BreakFat President aka LRT Kaki
Im on Elephant! We are on Elephant! Nuffies on Elephant!

went to Maetaman Elephant Camp in Chiang Mai
Pergi Elephant Camp buat apa?
Tengok Elephant laaaa.. Takkan shopping, duhhh...
ELEPHANT SHOW
Di sana, saya Lihat Gajah yang pandai duduk

Di sana, saya Lihat Gajah yang pandai main bolaDi sana, saya Lihat Gajah yang pandai melukis potrait gambar
Gambar!!! Gambar!! Gambar!!!
Tidak sah kalau tidak bergambar bersama si Gajah
SESI BERGAMBAR FEELING ALA-ALA WATER FOR ELEPHANT

Reese looks so great and sexy on elephant
How about me? Do you think i will look sexy on elephant?
"IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT"
Taaadaaa!!!

Hahahahaha, Fail!!!!
Kelaasss ko nyah, cantik muka
note: Helllo saya tak takut naik rollercoaster apakan lagi gajah, muka cuak sebab my bon bon di belai-belai sama belalai Gajah ok!! tergamam mak, bontot mak digondol gajah
WTH elephant trunk grab and squeezed my ass!!

every person deserves a second chance
so this is my second shot

Tu dia....kakiku sama besar dengan gajah
RINA KAKI GAJAH!!!

Ok nak pose satu lagi ala-ala Marlena, Water for Elephant
TRY MY BEST SHOT
ohh yeah I like the trunk, I like the tusk =)
ok done with camwhore session with elephant, time for ride!!!

BERMULA SESI RIDING
WOOHOOO I'M ON ELEPHANT!!Kami meredah hutan belantara
Kami melawan arus sungai
ride down on river on bamboo raft
Meet finance & admin team for Netccentric Group
Angeline, Me, Mimi, Elisa and Wenny
Look there's elephant tree!!
I CANT BELIEVE I'M ON ELEPHANT!!
I enjoyed my elephant ride, very exciting =)
not only elephant, at Maetaman Elephant camp, you can ride this too
yeehaaa!! Ox-Cart Riding!!
im holding banana and sugarcane, whats for?

Feeding the elephant
Do you know that elephant spend 23 hours a day eating?
makan, berak, makan, berak, makan, berak
Do you know that Elephant dung is a fibre, in Thailand they recycled it into paper and turned it become writing paper, book, and great gift item, I bought myself a picture of me and Angeline with hand made frame from elephant dung =)

CHIANG MAI is well known as Chang Thailand
Chang means Elephant
Everything is about Elephant

I bought this Elephant Coin Purse souvenirs
Fridge Magnet Chang (Elephant) untuk BFF & gegirls chixplup
Baju Elephant comel-comel untuk keponakkanku Rania dan Zahra yang comel
Zahra??
What is she doing?
ohNOooo.....Zahra it's elephant Dung!!!
DANG!!!!!!

Satu baju gajah untuk Si Dia, Satu baju gajah tuk Saya =)

Sekian, Ini lah kisah ku
AIR UNTUK SI GAJAH

♥ AYW ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment