Saturday, September 22, 2012

♥ HMmmm ♀

Hmmmm...

Hari ini nak buat apa yaa?? No more open house, raya dah habis
usually around this time kalau hari kerja mesti dah sampai LRT Masjed Jamek
and everyday I walk past this ads


I fell in love with this ANGORA BLEND SWEATER
So Naisssss, I WANT!!
by hook or by crook I must get it

ehhh,ehhh
today 22 SEPTEMBER 2012
H & M open today!!
lesgo!! mari ramai ramai ke Lot10

nak cari cardigan dan sweater
I cannot stand cold,that's why I always wear long sleeves, scarves, cardigan or sweater,I love wearing them,I feel so comfy in cardigan n sweater, i swear

I wanna buy more cardigan or sweater
HMmmm..let's check what H & M have in store

gosh..H & M have a nice selection of cardigans, itu baru cardigan tau
I haven't check the rest yet - Top, Blouses, Jeans, Shoes, more..

I WANT THIS PLEASEEEE!!!
Lovefool by the Cardigans is one of my fav song
"Love me love me..Say that you love mes
Fool me fool me,Go on and fool me
Leave me leave me,Just say that you need me
I don't care bout anything but you.."
YES I LOVE H &  M CARDIGANS,AND IM NOT FOOLING AROUND,I NEED THAT
I DON'T CARE BOUT ANYTHING BUT CARDIGANS..

i'm not only in love with H &  M cardigans
i'm in love with the "DRESSING ROOM" section on their website too

when I was young, I loved to play dress up paper doll, tear,tear,tear the paper
but nowdays with just one click you can change the outfits, yup it's online fashion dress up games
suka tak main??


H & M brings back your chilhood games
mari kita main DRESS UP di H & M "DRESSING ROOM"


Create, mix n match your own outfits! Choose your model now
So I chose the model which is closest look like me,hehee *sila muntah*

Cardigan + Jean = RM 89.80 jerr!!
wow less than RM 100, HMmm elok sangatlah, gaji pun belum dapat lagi so allocate budget RM150 je dulu

So sekarang ada lagi balance from budget tu, nak beli apa lagi??
HMmmmm.. how about H & M jewellery??

maigod.. I love earrings.. with RM 32.80 I can have 16 pairs of earring!!
this is mad mad mad crazy
H & M site is so cool!! Awesome!! I LIKE IT!!
it makes me feel like buying everything



now let's count how much balance left
burst of within the budget?

Budget RM 150 - things that I WANT!!
I WANT!!
Cardigan & Jean - RM 89.90
Earring - RM 32.80
Balance = RM 27.30 (beli Chatime!!)

wahhh still got leftover balance, memang within the budget =)

H & M offers trendy fashion and great quality at affordable price
H &  M Harga Murah

Apalagi, masa untuk memujuk mr boyfie ajak pergi ke H & M
but how to pujuk him,HMmmm
think think think 

ahaaa!!


me : B sekejap lagi jom ke H & M
him : HMmmm (standard answer)
me : jom la, jom la, H & M dekat  lot10je, nanti sayang belanja chatime ye (left over balance)

HMmmmm harap berjaya dan boleh pergi ke H & M harini

p/s : H & M not only for ladies, this store offer clothing for men and kids too.
for guys out there,with only RM 19.90 you can have this V-necks t-shirt and you can officially become a gay man =P (hahaha no comment)


 

♥ AYW ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment