Thursday, September 20, 2012

nuffnangX and Fantastic Four





NUFFNANGX IS FINALLY HERE!!

Social Blogging App that helps you find, follow and communicate with blogs all over the world





FOLLOW YOUR FAV BLOGS
“I don’t wanna miss a Xthing”
This app is just like twitter/instagram, but it is in blog form. You can just follow the blog that you like.
Whenever there is a latest blog updates, it will appear on your news feed or wall..
Isn’t it Fantastic? You will never miss a blog update

BUT… must sign up and download nuffnangX

DISCOVER NEW READS
" I click ,I read,I discovered"
There are thousand million of blogs out there, sometimes you just so lazy to discover new blog and don’t know how to find them.  Thanks to nuffnangX editors' pick, you will get a list of recommended blog  according to your personal interest. Now you can spend your day enjoy blog stalking and discover new blog =)

BUT… must sign up and download nuffnangX

ENHANCE CONVERSATIONS
“Don’t talk to brick wall, talk to a blogger”
It’s like an instant messenger, direct conversation with readers and bloggers. 
You can just start the conversation with your fav blogger by leave them a comment on their blog post
They will receive the comment notification on their mobile directly and they can reply you back instantly.  kinda private msg between you and your fav blogger. Let’s start conversation with your fav blogger now!!

BUT must sign up and download nuffnangX

So what do you think?Isn't this app FANTASTIC?? 
  
ok i'm done with NuffnangX, 
now let me share my Fantastic Four story
 
On the first day that “nuffnangX” launched, admin girls getting so excited with this app.
We signed up and start follow our fav blogs.

 
Yes we the adMIN girls, sometimes we can be MEAN girls =P
So we have come out with this competition 
"WHO GOT THE MOST FOLLOWERS?"

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! and we being so competitive
see my girls promo their blog with their own strategy 
"'SOCIAL MEDIA IS ALWAYS A GOOD PLATFORM FOR MARKETING"



Thats what i'm doing now peeps..
BLOGGED to promo my blog  "Catatan Si Rynna" heheheee... 

Mimi has 19 followers, Lils has 17 followers, Angie has 8 followers
how about me??
Guess how many followers I have?

 
yes they are my first FOUR followers
because of that ,they deserved this title
"FANTASTIC FOUR"


they are not only my followers, they are memang my super heroes
I love my management team, love seeing them everyday in office,
"Thanks for saved my day with all the drama, Thank you for making my everyday SUPERB!"
 my FANTASTIC FOUR <3 nbsp="nbsp">
 
but but but... I want FANTASTIC MORE n MORE n MORE pleaseee
Follow me if you want to be Fantastic!!
SO PLEASE SIGN UP 
DOWNLOAD NuffnangX at  Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android
and FOLLOW ME =)

just follow my blog even it's not interesting 
FOLLOW JE LAAAAHH, PAKSA NI!!! hahahaaa

p/s : just realised i haven't update my blog for over a month, a year, a decade, a century!! I cannot update my blog without my assistant "Mr. Idea n Cik. Rajin" blame them for taking long holiday..i will not approve their leave application next time..
I wonder how does top bloggers and active bloggers  update their blog daily, Salute them!!!






♥ AYW ♀ 

No comments:

Post a Comment