Tuesday, February 19, 2013

♥ a pair of shoes for me to... ♀

I keep complaining to my BF about my muffin top and how I wish I can have sexy toned legs.. tapi RINA PEMALAS!!! malas senam.. but It's true.. I haven't exercise for quite sometime.. How can I getting fit n healthy without exercise?? memang sangatlah Mission Impossible
SO....




























Si Dia belikanku Training Shoe.. SUKAAAAAANYAAAAA.. Thanks B
I can start jogging again.. and follow him to the Gym..
(sekali sekala harus follow BF, who knows he might flirt around with other girl in the Gym, =P)

 OK I got training shoe now.. I wanna Workout..Serious..tak nak malas-malas
a pair of shoes for me to
TRAIN HARD &  STAY FOCUS!!
WHAT IS THE POPULAR EXERCISE WILL WOMEN DO AT GYM

wanita ke gym hanya untuk??
 

LIFECYCLE EXERCISE BIKE
or
TREADMILL

hahahahaaaa..true or not???

not everyone will go for weight training..most girl will just do cardio exercise..

 yup I will do both,easiest exercise .. 
 just enjoy cycling, walking, running and sweating.. urmm masamnya..
I like CYCLE, I like RUN, I like WALK
and I like..SNAP!!

OLIVE OYL &   POPEYE
(my mom always call me Olive si Isteri Popeye =( I'm not that skinny okay!)

bergambar bersama si dia 

My Popeye aka My BF aka My Personal Trainer
(yup very very strict trainer =( cannot play around, everytime I laugh or smile kena marah..ciannnnn Rina.. if I didn't finish complete d exercise,kena repeat)


 PT : "You wanna getting fit? Tone your Flabby tummy and get rid your huge calves?
Me : "YES I WANT NICE ABS, BYE BYE FLABBY TUMMY n MUFFIN TOP"
PT : "After cycling, I will  show you some of simple and easy exercise for beginners"

EASY EXERCISE FOR BEGINNERS..
here you go...

 SIT UPS - passed 

 (come on!! sit ups not challenger enough for me, i always do sit ups while watching TV)


BROOMSTICK TWIST - passed 
 (what?? everybody can do this..twist to the left,right,yup i can do this at home with mop stick)


LEG LIFT - it look easy but it's NOT EASY!!

(lift up, raise down.. maigod..it look easy but IT'S NOT EASY!!  Affi ask me to do 10 times, first set I can only do 3times, second set 5 times..  
Note to Self : I WILL TRAIN HARD &  STAY FOCUS,
TRY MY BEST FOR SET OF 10)


PLANK - I cannot stand!!!!!
it's easy to PRANK people but not easy to do this PLANK

(hold hold hold... this is about to challenge your self.. first set i can only hold for 10secs, after kena marah dengan my garang personal trainer, second set i can hold up to 30seconds.. 
Note to Self : I WILL TRAIN HARD & STAY FOCUS, I WANNA HOLD FOR 90seconds at a time)


 WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WORK OUT OR EXERCISE IN A LONG TIME??

BEAUTY IS PAIN!!
CRAMPS!!!!!
The next day, my abs is very very pain.. i cannot laugh, i cannot sneeze, muscle pain, I dont know whether it is normal or not to feel the pain after workout, but I tried to think positive.. maybe this is a good indication, maybe the muscle is in the process to build 6 pack.. hahhahaaaa.. baru sehari exercise ada hati terus 6pack.. No No No masih ada 6muffin top layers..

It will take a looonggggg time and patience to have nice abs.. You won't get the results by diet alone, corset, pill or diarrhea.. There are no SHORTCUTS in life..
Jadi haruskah saya ke gym hari-hari untuk perut langsing,ramping dan menawan dan paling penting sihat dan stamina.. kalau cantik tapi lembik lemah tiada gunanya...urmm but, but, but..my personal trainer is so garang very  strict, I THINK I SHOULD JUST STAY AT HOME AND DO EXERCISE IN FRONT OF TV..ngeh ngeh..PROMISE TO MYSELF, DO IT REGULARLY, ROUTINE,
RAJIN RINA RAJIN!! 
and i must keep continue being fit even i get married one day,
even i become a Mom, Granny..
I MUST EXERCISE, MUST KEEP FIT =)
barulah Suami sayang.. sihat dan power stamina..auwwwwwww..

kaum wanita, ibu-ibu duduk rumah diam-diam and do this exercise at home
 LEG LIFTS

PLANK
HIP

BUTT EXERCISE



All you need is TIME and commitment to workout..  No matter how busy you are.. There is always TIME to do some form of exercise..

An hour workout is only 4% of your day! NO Excuses!!
okayla..kalau malas sangat twice a week pun boleh la... kita mulakan dengan lari setempat di dalam rumah,heheee.. Or on weekend can go for walk or jogging at any nearest park or lake.

Mama ku aka Nenek Lincah never give excuse to herself.. At the age of 49, she still concern about her fitness, everyday she will cycling around the house and on the weekend pagi-pagi dah ke Pandan Lake for jogging.. This is the spirit that we want!! Lincah!! Bersenam!! Go Mama Go!!

 WALK 10,00 STEPS A DAY
walking 10,000 steps a day help people keep fit and healthy


SO WHAT YOU WAITING FOR??
nak sihat, stamina, cergas, slim???

"THE SECRET OF GETTING AHEAD IS GETTIG STARTED"

Sweat, Sweat, Sweat
GO SWEAT YOURSELF w WORKOUT..
but until now, my abs still pain, i think i have to rest for few days from doing any abs exercise..

BEAUTY IS PAIN!!
NO PAIN NO GAIN!!

to my admin girls especially Lilian, pls stop making me laugh.. I cant laugh..SAKIT PERUTKU TAU TAK!!!

angie, me n lilian
nuffies sports day out (disco roller skating)

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT NUFFIES SPORTS DAY


♥ AYW ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment