Monday, March 18, 2013

♥ Sweet Sweat Sunday ♀


HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY??
 can't wait for weekend again??


HOW WAS YOUR SUNDAY??

I love Sunday, 
I love to spend time with my family and him♥
 here's my SWEET SWEAT SUNDAY story..

SUNDAY MORNING - GAMES



CANDY CRUSH!! SWEET!! TASTY!!! DELICIOUS!!
Boifie addicted to Candy Crush Saga and Pet Rescue Saga on Facebook,.. 
to be honest he play the candy crush game for me, he helped me complete my candy crush until level 102, I only play from level 1-6, hahahhaaa.. the rest all are him, oh oh and level 80-82 itu pun saya yang main okay!!
 I love this new saga game, Pet Rescue.. Why?? cos I love animal and I want to save them.. the pets are so adorable, so far in level 25 I can only see,oink oink, pigeon, puppies and hedgehog.. but but..why no cats?? I wonder what other animals are they in this game..
 
WE LOVE PUZZLE GAMES

FINGER EXERCISE
too much clicking
 MIND EXERCISE
too much think of the strategy


SUNDAY AFTERNOON -  GYM


follow him to gym again yesterday,. once in a while must follow boyfriend, 
mesti tau aktiviti mereka.. ngeh ngeh ngeh



 If last time I learned how to do Plank and Leg Lift , yesterday my trainer aka boyfie show me two more workout,. LEG EXTENSION & DUMBBELL FWD LUNGE

What a Sweat Sunday
I did...
CYCLING (30 minutes)
BROOMSTICK TWIST (3 sets)
 LEG LIFT (5 sets of 5)
LEG EXTENSION (3 sets of 10)
DUMBBELL FORWARD LUNGE (3 sets of 10)
PENGSAAAAAAN..


I cannot do it anymore, I wanna go back home, low blood pressure, nak pengsaaaaan.. then kena scolded dengan affi =(
"lepas ni jangan ikut B pergi gym lagi, baru buat sikit dah lemah,duduk je rumah"
hahahhahaaa...

SUNDAY EVENING - JOG

as usual every Sunday went for jogging  with Affi and Mama
dimana?

TAMAN TASIK PERDANA


Me and Mama,. 
I hope when I grow older, I will still have stamina and passion to stay fitness macam Mama ;)


JOGGING was tired but.. TAKING PICTURE was fun!!
  bergambar itu wajib, seribu kali ke taman tasik perdana pun pasti akan bergambar, lepas tu upload..haha.. i think in my mom's "SPORT RIA" album on her FB is full of jogging spot picture..



HAVE A SWEET WEEK peepz :)

♥ AYW ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment