Thursday, May 26, 2016

♥kenduri Tahlil and doa selamat dan kesyukuran for ● to welcome Ramadhan ● house warming ● to welcome our new family member Putera Nabil Aimar Ayden.♀

PASAR CHOWKIT!! My fav wet market, best market in town! Shop for fish,meats,veges,fruits all fresh.Everything u need for ur kitchen can be found here. Went here this morning for tonight's preparation. kenduri Tahlil and doa selamat dan kesyukuran for ● to welcome Ramadhan ● house warming ● to welcome our new family member Putera Nabil Aimar Ayden. Combined all 😅
Tonight's main menu 🍴

“ASAM PEDAS IKAN KEMBUNG”
Asam pedas in the making, ok en Suami masak memasak di dapur, Rina kemas mengemas rumah sambil layan phone 😅😂

Rendang Ayam & Pulut Kuning cooked by Mr. Suami. Yup, My husband does the cooking,everyday he cook for us.Not because I cannot cook. I CAN n KNOW how to cook ok!! Once in a while i will cook.He dowan to trouble me n just want me to look after the kids. But the truth I'm a messy cook 😅 So he rather cook than see 'his' kitchen messy 😅 he cannot see any spills. OCD sangat! Menyampah😑 Somemore he cook faster than me, ada skills.No wonder most Chefs are Men. And i believe Men are better cooks!
"Can u smell what the Rock is cookin?" Chef Affi yang Garang😡 Kalau chef sedang masak, dia tak bagi sesiapun bantu atau ganggu masuk ke dapur. WARNING! DO NOT ENTER KITCHEN!! FOR AFFI ONLY! I wanna wash hand at sink also not dare,takut kena marah 😂 Secretly snap this 😆



Affrina catering 🍴😁 ✔PULUT KUNING ✔AYAM RENDANG ✔IKAN MASIN TELUR MASIN ✔ULAM ✔SAMBAL BELACAN ✔DRINKS ❔ ASAM PEDAS IKAN KEMBUNG too busy, tak sempat ambil gambar the main course 😅
Alhamdulillah majlis doa berjalan lancar, makanan pun sedap, family semua suka dan happy 😘
 Me, Mama and Lil Bro Danny 😚😙
 With in laws 😙😘😚
 Bff who's always be there for me 😘


“My Husband is My Rock”

WEFIE this morning 😘💑 Didn't get chance to take picture together last night cos he was too busy with guests and family. walaupun penat Tapi rasa seronok sangat bila keluarga dapat berkumpul. Bukan senang nak berjumpa masing masing sibuk dengan kehidupan seharian.


“Ya Allah I humbly thank you for all the kindness u've showered to my family. There are no word could express how happy I am to have my family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment