Monday, May 30, 2016

♥ Suami cakap Isteri bambam peha melimpah ♀

Saw hubby shared this on his FB
FB memories. Taken 5yrs ago. In 2011 rina bambam. Extra xxl cute after giving birth to 2kids 😆



Kalau B sayangkan isteri sila penuhi checklist di bawah supaya badan sayang back in shape 😄 ● cleanse juice everyday ● get me slimming lotion ● go to gym together n be my PT

This is from my FB memories 30 MAY 2010 Menangis mak! I want my arms back 😂
Not only me 😲😲 But Ayden be like....
 👀👀 😅😂
“WHAAAT..IS THAT U MUMMY? ”
This is me,latest me🙈 Look at my Shakira hips dont lie! Ya ampun 😣 memang my hips cannot lie the size! kembang dan lebarnya..peha melimpah damn obvious leh.😅 My bambam chronology 📒 2014 1st pregnancy : gained 20kg during pregnancy, lost15kg after giving birth 2016 2nd pregnancy : gained 15kg, lost 3kg je!! 😑😕😠 TOTAL GAINED in two years? U do the math la..Rina malas nak kira, sakit hati 😂
Ehh but who says hips dont lie? See my hips lied here, i look slim👢 in this picture. Well if u know the technique trick, u will look slim on the pix 😅
Alanna comparing my now and then picture ....
 Left : "mummy u look pretty then macam megan fox" Right : "but now..eeeeeii macam megan OX 🐮

Women look like makcik makcik after married with kids. While Men look younger at 40 😎👨😅 But not all women la, it just me that malas workout and didnt know to jaga badan and control my diet.

told him "NO MORE FULL BODY PICTURE" together,sayang dah bambam. Kita selfie je, hide my "shakira hips dont lie"
Hubby cakap kalau nak kurus kena rajin exercise.Ok memandangkan malas pergi gym, kita workout dalam mall je. Jalan jalan keluarkan peluh exercise kaki kasi peha betis kurus 😜 Ketikaku sedang rancak berjalan atas treadmill floor. Tiba tiba .....

Alahaaaai comelnya 😍 Alanna imitate his abah walk 👣😄 Tengok tangan belakang tu..comel je tiru abah. Dahlah muka Alanna copycat abah juga 😹

Like father like daughter 😅 Memang anak abah!!
Ok fine, if Alanna copycat Abah How about Ayden??
Rina jr. 😅😂😂😂 AIMAR AYDEN pretty boy macam Mummy 😪😪😪😪😪

No comments:

Post a Comment