Wednesday, June 1, 2016

♥ Sweet Ice Cream, Sweet Angie, I❤NG ♀

“Ding Ding Ding ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!”
 Today our HR ada buat launching sempena perasmian ice cream shop, so they giving out FREE ICE CREAM to everyone!! 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦 Hehe no lah,free ice cream to celebrate World Chocolate Ice Cream Day. The actual day is on 7th June,because it falls on puasa month,they plan n do it earlier. Thanks for the Happy Hour time HR @khai26 and Penny. Good initiative 👍👍 to make everyone happy. Picture credit to @nicolevalarie all her picture memang nice shot. Perfect flat lay.
runny nose + coughing since last week 😷 But eating ice cream make me .....
Feel good
“Ice Cream is good for Sore Throat ”
Today ice cream yesterday pun ice cream. Wanted to try Jersey Jack Gelato ever since my boss @timothytiah dayre about it. Then this @stac3y tak sabar she also went and try before me. They both told me the same thing. Tasty nice reviews. ℹ"THEIR GELATO SUPER SMOOTH, ℹ"BEST GELATO IN TOWN, ℹ"MUST TRY!
“I get influenced very easily 😅”



Jersey Jack Ice Cream
View on Foursquare
So Here i am, JERSEY JACK GELATO PARLOUR 🍦🍧🍨 Their gelato super smooth! They offer flavors sampling, you can try a couple of flavours before u choose n pick the one that u like. But I think i tried and tastes almost all flavour. If i combine all the sampler spoon can get 1 full scoop liao.! imagine if i dont buy any? Memang betul betul SMOOTH CRIMINAL 😅
 Chilli, Ginger, Lemongrass Macam sedap je, tapi takde 😢
SORBET!!! 😍 🍇🍈🍉🍐🍑🍒🍓🍍 i love Sorbet more cos it contains no dairy! FRUITS!! Rina nak diet 😅😂
Mine 🍨 sorbet lychee mangosteen Angeline 🍧 gelato hazelnut SWEET TREAT from @angeline Thanks angie belanja me. Why u so sweet n nice!
More sweet treat from Taiwan and from @angeline again! Sweets & Magnet. I love their almond nougat n pineapple cake 👍 Magnet is a MUST. Everytime she travel she definitely will get me souvenirs, she buy me a magnet cos im fridge magnet collecter. And yah my magnet fridge 80% from Angie. She is the biggest contributors haha.
Not only magnet, Angie bought me I ❤ Tee from Taiwan. She know me very well. She know that im collecting the tshirt too.So here's my new addition to my collection. I ❤ TW
Thanks for the I❤TW tshirt I love u so much,.. too much sampai i tempah and design this instant Tee tau. I❤NG (aNGie) 😚😘😙😅 Thanks to @rebeccakieww my designer. She helps me draw the letters and I color them. Waahh not bad ahh actually Rina masih kurus cos I lulus this A4 waist challenge. But not smaller than A4 la, ngam ngam.. lagi 1cm out, disqualified from the challenge 😅😂 Are u sure Rina ur waist smaller than that A4 paper? Or its ur posing trick lagi 😂
Didnt get a chance to travel around the world yet, but im a so bless having good friends who always think & remember about me. When they travel around,they will get me something 😙😘😚 The only Tee that i bought is from Chiang Mai, itu pun sebab company trip 🐘 the rest all are from I 💙 SF from boss @timothytiah I 💜 Sydney from @angeline I 💛 London from @mimipie
 More I ❤ t-shirt from Mimi I❤ u @mimipie Rindu u sangat
Anyway there is More reason to I❤NG. WHEREVER she go she will remember me, not only travel but pergi mini mart pun.
See pergi kedai pun ingat Rina. She know that I always buy stickers for my girl n nieces. She went for her own groceries pun sempat ingat Rina. And she get me the stickers. Imma stick with u forever Ange 😅 our janji is to stick together ok 😅😂 But yah CFO being a CFO, ada discount, promo baru mau beli 😅 Save more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment