Friday, June 10, 2016

♥ Just.In Bibir ♀


For the past few days this song is haunting me.. keep playing in my mind 😣😣😣 scary wehhhh .. I dunno why

Maybe it has that "BEAUTY AND A BEAT" beauty meaningful lyrics and nice guitar beat chords.

All the times that you rain on my parade
And all the clubs you get in using my name
You think you broke my heart
Ohhh girl for goodness sake
You think I'm crying
Oh my ohhh, well I ain't! 

Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself


Dammit JB song stuck in my head 

"WHAT DO U MEAN?"

Does this mean Rina is Belieber? ? 


NERAKA TIDAK.. EMAK *#/%!+
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baby Baby Baby oh Nooooo!!

"NEVER SAY NEVER"

I'LL SHOW YOU" who is the real belieber


My youngest sister is a Belieber. HUGE Justin Bieber fans. She's 18 now.

Mrs. Bieber wannabe πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚


From her IG

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Perasan Giler


 Her WhatsApp photo profile
*faa & jB holds hand together*

THIS IS TOO MUCH WEIH!! Tahap obsessed kemaruk giler

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Will she grow up n crazy over JB too? 
NO ALANNA! U BETTER NOT πŸ˜…

But if this makes u happy, if "U SMILE" mummy will smile too.

But yah u cannot stop any teenagers admiring their idol or fav celebrity.. Last time when i was in high school pun sama juga. CRAZY OVER THEM : Lee - 911, AJ - BSB, Scott - Moffat, Kavana, Taylor - Hanson. My room full of their posters 😁

😍😍😍😍😍 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok itu dulu.. Ketika zaman remaja, semua celebrity lelaki tampan menjadi pujaan hatiku. That time masih single so I need "SOMEBODY TO LOVE"

But now I only crazy over this guy. Only him.



Mr Tarzan πŸ˜…

πŸ˜‚ first time hubby blow rambut πŸ’‡πŸ˜‚
Memang gadis L'OrΓ©al 'Because I'm worth it' . PRETTYMAN πŸ˜‚

Im a married woman now, of cos kena obsess dengan suami sendiri. Takkan nak suruh rina tampal poster David Beckham, Brad Pitt, Jason Statham and Theo James or dalam bilik πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ confirm kena maki 😠😀 dengan Suami. He definitely gonna chase me out from the room πŸ˜…

"AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME" I’ll stay by your side,I’ll be your companion,"NEVER LET U GO" so u'll be my forever "BOYFRIEND"

If my sister crazy in love with her 
Justin Bieber. 
Rina pun crazy in love with my 
Just.In Bibir πŸ’πŸ˜—πŸ’‹ 
geddit? πŸ™ˆ



"SORRY" if this post make u wanna puke πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment