Tuesday, June 7, 2016

♥ Ramadhan month of blessing, mercy, forgiveness, generosity and giving ♀


Overwhelmed by all the wonderful wishes to keep the Ramadhan spirit alive. It is also a tradition asking for forgiveness from each other before Ramadhan starts.
and one of my friends shares this in group chat. PERMOHONAN MAAF DILULUSKAN πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Fav Ramadhan wishes
β„ΉPerkataan yg indah adalah ALLAH
β„ΉLagu yg merdu adalah AZAN
β„ΉMedia yg terbaik adalah AL-QURAN
β„ΉSenam yg sihat adalah SOLAT
β„ΉDiet yg sempurna adalah PUASA
β„ΉKebersihan yg menyegarkan adalah WUDHU
🍴RAMADHAN RECIPI 🍴
πŸ”ΈA Glass of Care
πŸ”ΈA Plate of Luv
πŸ”ΈA Spoon of Peace
πŸ”ΈA Fork of Truth
πŸ”ΈA Bowl of Duaas.
πŸ”ΈMix with spices of QURAAN.
Enjoy This Meal. HAPPY RAMADHAN


My first year fasting while breastfeeding
 MY MILK & ENERGY BOOSTER throughout fasting month πŸ’ͺ🍼 hope i can survive this ramadhan.
“What's for Iftar? ”
Korean honey butter chips!! πŸ―πŸπŸ‘ Cannot lunch with admin team for a month, so @angeline belanja rina lagi 😘 Thanks for ur generosity. I ❤πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ NG
Alhamdulillah 🍴 Ketam Masak Lemak and that Medjoul dates, damn huge!

There's so many different types of dates. Medjoul dates - big Yuta honey dates -normal standard size Deglet nour dates - long If u were to choose a date,who.. i mean which one will u choose? πŸ˜…πŸ˜† My fav. Of cos i will go for Medjoul dates. KING OF DATES
See even La Juiceria also using medjool dates for their Ramadhan Almond mylk,sure it tastes good. I MUST TRY THIS! Perfect combination almond+ medjool dates+vanilla. Milk energy booster.Tomorrow is Wednesday, every Wed La Juiceria having their Happy Hour promotion.Buy 3 Free 1.Can Keep stock for 2days. So my blender can rest for 2days. No need blend my own almond juice.Lazy Rina πŸ˜… because of my laziness my money RM30 will go to La Juiceria n bring their sales happiness πŸ˜‚ exp cleanse juice wuwu

“Dates story with my lunch date πŸ‘­”


I remember about two weeks ago, me n my lunch date (admin team) went to Maju Junction supermarket. Getting dates for my snacking Rina monster time in office. All dates are expensive 😒 around RM10 to RM20/pack. then I saw small ready packs with different range of prices from RM2 - RM7. Ok ini MURAH! I managed to find the cheapest one which is RM2.73,GOOD JOB RINA! GOOD PICK, GOOD CHOICE 😊
then manatau @stac3y found another one RM2.33 cheaper than mine, ciss 😀 potongstim. then this @angeline also nak menang. I told her that she will nvr find lower than Stacey. Well CFO being a CFO. She show her capabilities to get the cheapest. Dig and dig and dig and TADAA " hah Rina see i got RM2.15" ok fine Angie u win. πŸ˜… Miss dates : Angeline Chiam, cfo RM2.15 πŸŽ‰πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 1st runner up : Stacey Yong, finance manager RM2.33 πŸ‘πŸ‘ 2nd runner up : Rina, PA comes administrator RM2.73 πŸ‘
Aimar Ayden "wud u like to go on a date with me?"
Adelia Alanna "how about ME mummy..... i want go out for a date too"
Kalau Alanna nak keluar dating ur partner mesti minta izin restu Mummy and Abah dulu. And dont mess with Alanna, sebab Alanna ada dua abang besar, ABANG ABANG aka Bodyguard yang akan jaga Alanna sampai besar. In Sha Allah. Happy Alanna dapat jumpa dan makan berbuka puasa bersama abang Nabil & Aimal. Brother Sister bonding time 😘
“Iftar is a great time for family to gather.We all eat together and enjoy it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment