Wednesday, May 26, 2010

♥ I wanna watch TOY STORY 3 ♀

The toys are back in town!!!!

cool I wanna watch TOY STORY 3.. my fav.. I've been watching Toy Story since I was young.. watch it for many time.. and I love to play Toy Story game for Sega too.. katam sudah.. kakakku Tisa mmg pemain terbaikk...


Woody is my fav.. and I hate Buzz lightyear.. dunno why.. teringat masa kecil dulu.. I collected all the Toy Story collection dari McD Happy Meal.. but it's unfair sbb adik lakiku Danny dapat talking toy - Blast off Buzz Lightyear yg hasbro original dari Toys "R" Us.. mama beliin..eii geram jelous n x adil cos mine McD je.. sudah la Rynna x suka Buzz, pastu asik memekak je "to infinity and beyond" hisshhh x suka.. geram sgt n jelous dgn Danny satu hari Rynna patahkan wing Buzz mcm dlm movie.. hahaha puas hati.. but then I get scolded dgn Mama huhu ciannn..



For this new TS3, Disney and Pixar introduce the 14 new toys that will join Woody & Buzz and the gang.. Let be the first to meet all fourteen New Characters..




The new toy that I wish to see in Toy Story 3 is....




PEAS-IN-A-POD - tiny & damn cute.. I love dis Happy Peas

BUTTERCUP the unicorn - I love pony.. wish can cuddle dis lil pony

and here's another 12 new character.. lucu bangettt..


- LOTS-O' HUGGIN' BEAR - MR. PRICKLEPANTS - DOLLY -

CHUNK - CHATTER TELEPHONE - BOOKWORM -

- STRETCH - KEN - TRIXIE - TWITCH - BIG BABY - SPARKS -



I wanna watch TOY STORY 3 in 3D this coming 14 June with Nuffnang Premier Screening.. before it release in Malaysia.. nakkkk!!!

♥ AYW ♀

2 comments:

  1. Wah....Best, best2. But I was watching it when oledi old....How come? Oh, generation gap :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogclimbing=)climb mine back~tq

    ReplyDelete