Friday, April 20, 2012

Marvel’s The Avengers


I really want to win myself a pair of Nuffnang Premier Screening -
THE AVENGERS!!
So have to blog, blog, blog!!
Now submit you entry now!!

Haihh, been busy with work,got not time to blog, and no Idea to blog.but Alhamdulillah Still can cope with my multi task workload, still can manage it..wahh SUPERB!! curi tulang tulis blog sekejap..shhhhh dont tell my boss =)



if you keep saying you are busy, busy, busy, remember..they are more people who are more busiest than you..So Stop Complaint, Stop Blaming, Stop Gossiping, Everything happen is myfault, I take full responsibility for my actions, stop blame others, wahhh kata kata positif di hari Jumaat,as long as we are not busy with other people's problem, busy body, hehehe


Who is the busiest people in the world selain Mr. President?
answer : Super Hero
Super Heroes must be too busy saving the world, I wonder how did they manage their time, do they need an assistant? I don't mind being their assistant, I'll be honored to be their assistant..m sure they will be happy cos less burdened, ;)


There's a woman behind every great man.
There's an Assistant behind every Super Hero.


A for Avengers
A for Actorina,
and I am one of the strangers who will join this Avengers team


I want to be in Avengers team..Isokay no need to be real hero, PA to Super Heroes pun jadila,me myself will be SUPER RINA yang Superb!!

Sorry no budget to create unique n amazing costume,only old faded t-shirt =(


I know deep inside myself, i have power too =)


SUPER RINA pa to THOR


I want to work with THOR *melt* he is my fav super hero, me and THOR have similar thing, Long hair and ohh look what I'm holding, its "Myeuh Myeuh" my mystical hammer.If Thor got his power from the magical hammer "Mjolnir" i got my power from my "Myeuh Myeuh" .. Yup I can do handyman punya kerja, changing light bulb, moving furniture, SUPER RINA kuat!!!!

SUPER RINA pa to IRONMAN

I believe Every woman have this power. Yup this is my daily chores, everyday i have to iron my BF's shirts, my lil sis and brother clothes. Ironing clothes helps me tone my arm muscles & strengthening my shoulders. I'm strong enough ok, sayalah IRONLADY!!


SUPER RINA pa to CAPTAIN AMERICA

I'm proud to be Malaysian, saya anak Malaysia,I used to be a Captain for my netball team =) I'm a Leo, born to be a leader (Captain). When i'm in High School, i was President for Netball team, Naib Pengerusi Kelab Kembara, Penyelia Pengawas, Setiausaha rumah sukan, AJK sidang redaksi, what else what else, you named it. Memang tamak haloba, gila kuasa!! haha.. Saya layak jadi Captain Malaysia sebab saya pernah menyumbangkan sesuatu pada Malaysia, yup I'm standing in the eyes of the world


SUPER RINA pa to HAWKEYE

People say i have nice eyes ;) people say ok not me haha perasan.. But don't play play with me, I got a sharp eyes, my eyes are sharp as a hawk. I can see prey from far, hehee.. last time when i'm doing Unit Trust I aim my prospect from far and straight way approach them directly,hehee... grab the opportunity before it's gone to others, speed is profit =) and thanks to my hawkeye,because of my sharp eyes,my BF don't dare to makes eye contact and winks at other girls,mata I laju je nampak,I can see if he flirt around,saya akan cakar dia, my eyes sharp as hawkeye, my nails sharp as hawk claws..

p/s : do you notice new my new hawk eagle langkawi magnet behind?
thanks to my bff wiera, ohh ya let me intro u with my fav girls, ain jr. she really have pretty eyes, here


SUPER RINA pa to BLACK WIDOW

I'm not afraid of spiders..yeah i know black widows are dangerous, I don't mind touch them,as long as it doesn't bite me,i don't scare if black widow crawling on my body,tapi I geli Cicak,eeuiwww i hate lizards.. hahahhaa..Sorry no picture of SUPERRINA with BLACK WIDOW,Couldn't find spider in my house,so cannot camwhore wit my Super Rina t-shirt,but this black top,the netting looks like spider kan..so boleh lah..

I'M NOT SCARED OF BLACK WIDOW, I'M AFRAID OF BEING WIDOW
I don't like being alone, I can't imagine "Life as a Widow"
being a single woman n mom must be strong.
My mom is a SUPERMAMA =)



SUPER RINA pa to INCREDIBLE HULK

CENSORED!!! You cannot see me when i turned to Incredible Hulk, I rip and tear way my t-shirt, No you cannot see that, HAREMMM!!! so sorry no SUPERRINA picture with HULK..I can give my Incredible Hug =)



Can't wait to watch Marvel's the Avengers
but if i were one of the Super Heroes, it will be more MARVELOUS

hahahahaha stupid Rina!!!


Super famous diva, Mariah Carey once told me
"THERE'S A HERO, IF YOU LOOK INSIDE YOUR HEART"
you don't have to be afraid of what you are


We were all meant to be heroes cos the Hero inside you =)




okok back to work,stop dreaming i'm not PA to SuperHeroes but yet still PA to my boss Timothy Tiah, Timothy Tiah & Ming is Nuffnang co-founder. Nuffies and Nuffnangers would not be here today without them.. no salary for me, no blog earning for bloggers, They are nuffies and nuffnangers hero..



p/s : bodek boss nampak, good in rapport people =) heee mau increment ka?? shit kalo boss tau aku blog masa kerja, mampusss!!!

BAII BAII BAIIII.. back to work
♥ AYW ♀

1 comment: