Monday, June 7, 2010

♥ DIY Foot Spa at Home ♀

Ahh what a tiring day, Last weekend me & prince joined booth fair for Muslim Big World OIC 2010 at PWTC.. Jualan Baju Muslimah gitu.. I stand on my feet all day long dari pagi smpai ke mlm.. bener-bener capek dehh.. and I really need to soak my feet with dead sea salt..itu aja caranya..tapi malesss skali.. Wish can go for Foot Spa.. huhu :( .. Well Money is not everything but everything is about Money.. kalo xde duit duduk diam-diam di rumah aja.. hehe.. so apalagi

DIY - Foot Spa at Home la jadinya..


Bathing & Soaking in Dead Sea Salts at home is an effective way to relax and absorb the minerals of the Dead Sea.. and it's perfect for Spa treatment.. Mama Rynna yang ajarin dari kecil lagi, jadi sampai ke gede' (besar) ikut-ikutan terusss... If only I have bathtub at home.. bisa buat mini spa.. asekkk banget...

Liat nih cara orang dulu-dulu buat Foot Spa.. hahaha...

Sementara tgu air panas masak
(maklum water heater dah lama rosak, so masak manual ok, traditional way)

I do foot scrub and applied it to my feet about 5 mins.. sentall habissss..

Then I pour some Sea Salt into a pail and filled it with warm water and soak my feet for 15 mins

- cian xde bath tub, baldi pun jadila -

- muka capek banget -

Sambil tuh layan MentorTV3, "hahaha Shaq kluar.. pdn muka Mas Idayu.. kasi chance la mentor lain menang, asik dia je nakk.. cukuplah skali menang.. sudah-sudahlah Mas Idayu".. tak lupa jugak FB & Twitter di HP.. hahahha.. After 15 mins soaking, my feet feel better & great.. lumayan dehhh...


This is what I do before I went to bed, I massage my leg and and toes and apply it with gel & lotion.. Kalo ada xtra Foot Detox Patch dipake aja.. it helps to detoxify our body by extracting harmful toxins while we sleep .. Next morning when I wake up..wahhh all the aches gone, and the foot patch turn brown.. meaning toxins are effectively being remove from my body.. pantang masuk Watson & Guardian.. ada je barang yang nak dibeli.. tapi beli yang murah-murah sudahh..

Next, I wanna do my own Mani & Pedi at home, need to buy and get cuticle pen & oil , nail buffer and treatment set kit.. Skip the salon and DIY ajaaa.. kalo ke Salon DIE.. duit habis kat situ je, kalo ada bnyk duit xpe lar jugakk.. x moh bazir-bazir ke Salon.. kalo dah senang bole lah..

- we looked so fatigue -

Tired but I'm so happy cos hubby is around.. I love being around him.. support him & spend time together .. he is also my Beauty consultant hee.. thanks bie sbb jaga sayang.. slalu jaga kuku sayang.. he is the one who help me to trim & clip my nail very week.. sbelum ni kuku kakiku masyaallah..mcm kuku beruang.. hahaha bikin malu aja.. kata "doi" "jadi perempuan kaki biar cantikk.. kalo buruk malu orang nampak" ni lar masalahnya.. I have Cracked Heels and very Rough Feet.. malu je muda-muda udah begini..hurmmm how lar to keep my feet look good & nice??? makanya Rynna jadi orang jangan maless.. harus rajin..

SCRUB
SOAK FEET
PEDICURE
CREAM & LOTION

That's why I always bring Foot & Heel Balm, Lotion in my bag..heeee..

♥ AYW ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment